So tomorrow is my 29th birthday. Today at school, my students, their parents, and my assistant Casie threw me a party. They went all out, but the most special thing was this video. My assistant and a fellow teacher/friend made it. To say that I was surprised is an understatement. I was also sobbing! (Side note...I've been a little emotional today...it could be because I stayed up SUPER late finishing "The Hunger Games.) This truly is the best class I have ever taught. I love them and their parents so much and to have this video to go back and watch many years from now is SO SPECIAL!!!
Hope all is well....

1 comments:
Oh Effie!!! I am crying HUGE crocodile tears over this precious video your fabulous students made for you! What a wonderful blessing you are to these children!!
Happy, Happy Birthday to a VERY special beautiful young woman!!
Much love
Angela
XOXO
Post a Comment