Monday, January 9, 2012

Records

Some albums that I'm wanting...


Really wanting this album!!!! Has over 20 CCR Classics.


Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here"


Fleetwood Mac "Rumours"


Jay-Z Blueprint 3 (love a good rap album on vinyl) Some recent additions to my collection....


Beatles "Abbey Road"


Coldplay "Mylo Xyloto" Yesterday, while cruising the internet I stumbled across some albums that I would like to add to my collection. I love to listen to records. Sometimes I find myself jamming out while at home more than I watch TV. The first album being CCR's "Chronicle." I grew up jamming out to CCR with my dad. I found some others that would make good additions. Good thing my bday is coming up....ha! For Christmas I got 2 new records and have thoroughly enjoyed listening to them. Sad college football will be over after tonight. Will be rooting for Bama....Roll Tide! Hope all is well.... - EEE Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: