LOVE the movies!
Emma Stone came out with several films this year (loved them all). I get stopped by random strangers telling me not so much that I look like her, but that I have similar mannerisms and our voices sound the same...ha! I'll take that compliment.I LOVE to go to the movies. I am very lucky because one of my dearest friends is a movie critic. We get to see many movies before they come out or for free. Also, several years ago, I started going to the movies by myself. Initially, I thought that it might be kind of depressing/lonely, but I really like it. I decided to make a list of movies that I really liked this year.... Here goes, in no particular order...
50/50, We Bought a Zoo, My Week with Marilyn, War Horse, Friends With Benefits, Crazy Stupid Love, Bridesmaids, Horrible Bosses, Warrior, The Debt, The Help, Moneyball, The Ides of March, and Breaking Dawn Part 1 (read all the books so I loved it).
I know there are some that I am leaving out, but those are the ones I can think of off hand. If you get a chance, rent or go see any of these movies.

1 comments:
only thing I love more than movies is watching them with the people I love.
Post a Comment