Friday, September 4, 2009

I HEART My Job!!!







I am so happy it it Friday, but I wanted to post some of my students' self portraits that they have been creating. I have some talented artists, and love to see there faces light up when they see what they can accomplish!! I truly love my job and feel so blessed to want to go to work. (Granted I am always tired, but I never dread going to my job!) Other than working, I have just stayed busy all week with little projects and hanging out with friends and Coco. Yesterday I took the girls (Jenkins) to get ice cream after school and then to see Coco. We had so much fun and as usual they made me laugh! I am gearing up for a big holiday weekend. I am really excited to see friends and most of all that college football is starting. I CANNOT wait to watch College Game Day on Saturday morning!!!! I didn't get the Razorback door decoration done yet, but I am rushing to get it done by tomorrow. Eventually, I'll post pics of it....until then....
Hope all is well.....

0 comments: