So after too many days of feeling sick, I finally feel better. It took me until Saturday before I felt better and until Sunday to feel like myself again! I had to make the sad, hard decision and not go to Fayetteville for the Georgia game. I was super bummed since I knew I was missing out on tons of friend and fun, but I had to make an adult, smart decision. I have been back at school all week and I am happy to say I am still feeling great and now I know I made the right decision. Last night, was our first night back for Gossip Girl Supper Club. I cooked homeade veggie burgers, oven cooked sweet potato and regular french fries, my famous salad, and apple chips. It was first time to make to veggie burgers. They were super yummy and healthy, too! The apple chips didn't turn out so good. They tasted good, but never hardened to be like "chips"...oh well. I am gearing up for a busy weekend. This weekend is Hillcrest Harvestfest. This was a really fun event last year so I am looking forward to more good times to come. I am about to watch my new favorite show...Glee!!!
Hope all is well......
1 comments:
Gossip Girl.. TOTALLY LOVE IT. But Georgina?? Geez.. has me in a stress! Hope all is well!! (Clare's cousin, ha)
Post a Comment