Harper eating her oatmeal.
Putting on lotion...she is obsessed!
Say cheese!
Harper holding Coco.Thank you to everyone for their sweet messages, emails, and texts concerning my grandmother. She has an appointment at MD Anderson in Houston September 28th. I will keep you posted.
So this weekend was not what I was expecting at all!!! When we were almost to Tulsa on Friday night, my sister called to say that she was vomitting. She thought that it was food poisoning. We spent Friday night and most of the day Saturday helping take care of her and the kids. Definitely, not the fun girls weekend we had intended. Then, yesterday morning the sickness came upon me. Needless to say, it wasn't food poisioning, but a stomach bug...yuck! I spent most of the day yesterday sick and my mom felt very ill all day, but luckily never vomitted. We couldn't leave until this morning. I had to call in sick and still feel very weak and queasy, but definitely on the mend. It was so great to see the girls. I don't have that many pics because I never could get them to be very still. Harper is still obsessed with Coco and wanted to be around her and me at all times. She was so sweet yesterday! She would come to the door of the bathroom and say "Ebbie, everything ok in there?!" and I would answer "Everything's ok. Thank you Harper!" This same conversation continued all day. It was so cute. Ellie will turn 1 in less than a month and I cannot believe it!! Hopefully, our next visit will be illness free and full of fun! I'll just be resting up all week for a big weekend in Fayetteville. Go Hogs Go!!!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment