Wednesday, September 30, 2009

DMB Concert and Other Stuff

Dave Matthews

Pre-Concert with the girls


Anna and I

Megs, Kasey, and I
Last night, was the Dave Matthews Band concert. We bought these tickets 9 months ago and it was crazy to think that 9 months ago we got up at the crack of dawn and waited in the line for tickets.....ha! There was no line and we were the only idiots who got there early. We had pre-concert drinks at Big Whiskeys and then took the trolley over to Dickey Stevens Park. It couldn't have been a more perfect night. The weather was perfect and Dickey Stevens was awesome. The only problem was that Dave didn't play any of his signature songs. He played a bunch of his new stuff that none of us knew. It really annoys me to go to a concert and the artist plays all new stuff, but I had a great time with my friends.
This week at school, the kids have been really funny! They really do "say the darndest things!" I have been really worn out. As much as I love my job, it is kicking my butt this year! I just feel like I am drowning and hope that I can eventually feel not so stressed. I'm crossing my fingers for maybe after the 1st 9 weeks I'll feel better. My friend Kate, from NYC is coming this weekend and I am so excited!!! I've been loving this weather!!
Hope all is well......

0 comments: