Thursday, September 10, 2009

Please Pray

I am not an overly religious person, but I do believe in the power of prayer!!! If you read this please add my grandmother to your prayer list. She was diagnosed with stomach and lung cancer yesterday. This is the third time in 3 years that she has had some form of cancer. She is going to possibly seek a second opinion, but they are wanting to start treatment pretty soon and are still unsure if surgery is an option. She is pretty down as most people would be. If you think about her please pray for her strength- physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Thanks!
Hope all is well....

5 comments:

The Deacons said...

Oh Effie, I'm so sorry! I will be praying for her. I know she has had a rough past couple of years. Keep us posted. Love you!

Angela said...

I will be saying special prayers for your Grandmother. Take care Effie.
Love you.

The Nuckols said...

Effie, so sorry to hear about your grandmother! I will be sure to keep her in my prayers.

Molly and Kevin Strom said...

The power of prayer is so strong. I will be praying! Mom added her to her list, too.

Unknown said...

Effie, I'm soo sorry! I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Keep us updated. Love you, miss you!