Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend Update

Renee, KORTO, and I.....OMG!!!!

Coco resting in the yellow chair......I bub her!!!


The first weekend of Fall was great!!! I think about everything in Fall is spectacular. I will resurrect my list from last year sometime soon. I cannot wait to decorate my house this week for Fall! Friday night, my mom, Renee, Brandon and I went and saw "Fame." I wouldn't recommend it. After dinner, I went and met a few friends for a drink, but was in bed early because I had had a LONG day and I had a lot to do on Saturday, too! Saturday, I got up early and went and met Renee to meet Korto Momalu from the 5th season of Project Runway. She got 2nd on that season. It was so exciting to get to meet her! Then, I went to a baby shower for my friend Lauren and her soon to be bundle of joy, Lila. It was good to see all the girls from my original supper club. I can't believe mid-October will be 5 years that I have lived in Little Rock!!! Time really does fly!!! Saturday was also Hillcrest Harvestfest. This is a really fun event in my neighborhood and it is a great way to kick-off Fall! I was sad to see the Razorback lose, but I think they have a lot of promise. Two of my favorite shows start new seasons tonight...."Desperate" and "Bro and Sis"....so excited! My friend Kate is coming from NYC this weekend and I am so excited!!!
Hope all is well........

0 comments: