Monday, August 31, 2009

World Domintation

So after my first full week of school, I went to my mom's house in Hot Springs. I am 100% into the Twilight series so I spent Friday night and half of the day Saturday finishing the second one. (I know...nerd alert!!!) My mom and I had a tennis rematch and she won this time so now it is 1-1. Saturday afternoon, my mom and I decided to try to powerwash the house. This is the segue in to the title of this post.....
My mom and I are notorious for our "projects." We are always doing something. I have decided that we need a reality show because we usually get in a spat (which doesn't last for more than a few minutes) and us trying to figure out how to do these projects can be rather comical. There is a line in the Sex and the City Movie where Carrie tells Samantha and Miranda "Wow- You two could rule the world!" Sometimes I feel that Ms. and Miss Edwards could do the same. Whether we are doing a sewing project, recovering furniture, putting together outdoor patio furniture, powerwashing the house, strapping beds to cars, yardwork, and the list could go on and on we are always laughing and having fun! I am so lucky to have such an amazing mom!!! I made it back to LR late last night and got the bed setup in my guest bedroom. I think I might rearrange the room tonight and I have a "To Do" list a mile long!!! I CANNOT wait for this weekend and football season to begin!!!! Woo Pig Sooiee! (I am starting on a Razorback door decoration tonight so if is turns out cute I will post pics.)
Hope all is well.....

1 comments:

Angela said...

Go Hogs Go!!!! Wish I was going to be in LR for the opening game, but someone has to stay on the hill and dog sit the granddogs!! Post a pic of the Hog door decoration. Love you!