Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sick and tired of being sick and tired and BORED!!!

So I went home from school sick again today!!! I have already taken tomorrow off, also. I'm crossing my fingers that by Friday I will be ready to go again. For now, I am bored and so I have been surfing the internet and finding tons of things that I want, but don't need, but wanted share..

I'm currently living on "Coke" and a prayer...ha! (This is a stretch for me because I LOVE Diet Coke!)

I HEART Ruffles!I want a gold horseshoe necklace before Oaklawn 2010!
I want this dress and I am going to somehow make it in black. It would be a staple in my closet!

Thinking that this leapord fabric would make a cute skirt to wear to a Razorback game!

Possibly a pillow out of this for my new guest room...

I already have the pattern that I am going to make this dress out of...can't wait!

I've decided I'm going to be a cupcake for Halloween. Obviously, I won't be wearing this exact version since it is kids, but it is the inspiration.

Loving anyting with a ruffle!

I want some mongrammed plates. Not these exact ones, but I have already picked them out!

And a monogrammed necklace!



These are great "snow white" cords that I found at Gap online and they're on sale!


In pink, too!


Cropped version in mustard (LOVE this color!)
Now to find someone to buy me all this stuff....ha!






1 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

I LOVE all this!!!! I've been wanting many of these items as well!!