Spiders everywhere!!!
The wall of my students' art in the guest bedroom
The other wall......I love it!!!
The TV armoire....notice the colored gourds....
The street view of 618
Entry way table....those are spider rings in the key bowl.
Dining room table....more colored gourds
The bathroom shelf....more spidersI can't say it enough...FALL is my favorite. I couldn't wait to start decorating and think after two nights I'm done. There are plastic spiders galore, candy corn, gourds, and pumpkins!! I painted some of the gourds fun colors to match all the colors in my house. I think I am going to buy some mums and pumpkins soon to finish off the fall decor. Also, I have finished something else in the guest bedroom. The 2 walls that flank the window I put some of my favorite students' artwork on. I love how it turned out and it reminds me of how much I love my job!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment