Tyrone and I....we just had "the talk"
Tyrone is a Lady's Man
Meredith and I at the basketball game
Best Bowlers Ever!!!! NOT!
Katie, Heather, and I
Meredith and I at the basketball gameI came back from Tulsa on New Year's Day. I had fun in Tulsa, but was ready to come home because I had a lot of stuff to do at my house. Friday night, Heather threw Derek a surprise birthday dinner. She asked everyone to bring him gag gifts. I don't know what is more fun about gag gifts, getting them or giving them?! Rachel brought him a blow up doll named Tyrone. We thought it would be a great idea to blow him up, dress him, and take him out with us. We found this completely hilarious. Which explains the pics above. We had a dance party after that. Sometimes I think that if we videoed ourselves dancing we might not ever do it again, but gives us a few drinks and we are dance machines! Saturday, Meredith and I went to the basketball game at Alltel. It was fun and the Hogs won!! Thanks Mere for taking me with you. Saturday night, a group of us went bowling. It was a blast, even though I am the worst bowler ever. Sunday, I tried to finish my to-do list, but you know how that goes. Today was the first day back at school. The weather didn't make it any easier to get out of bed, but it was fun to see the kids. Hope everyone has a wonderful, wacky week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment