I had a fun weekend. Friday night, a ton of us went bowling. I have a few pics but will post later because I have just been too busy. Saturday, ended up being such a random, great day. I went to the Terry Tiger basketball game. It was a lot of fun and we won. I didn't go to many games last year because I didn't teach any of the students, but this year since I teach all the 5th grades I'll probably go to a lot more. Then Mom (Rachel), LC, and I went to lunch, shopped, got our nails done, and went for appetizers and drinks. We had a wedding party to attend for a sorority sister of ours that night at the new U.S. Pizza and then headed to The Fountain. We had an after party at my house and thankfully people didn't stay too long. Sunday was a really lazy day and I loved every second of it. Coco and I are just trying to stay warm.
I am really excited about this week/weekend! My 26th bday is Wednesday. Anna, so nicely organized a dinner for that night, which should be a lot of fun! I am really excited about this weekend. There is a large group of us heading to the Spa City and Oaklawn. It should be a ton of fun! Hope everyone has a great week. Be careful out there.....
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Friend!! I am so excited about seeing you next weekend!! Love You!!!
Post a Comment