Well, another year has come and gone and I cannot remember my New Year's resolution from last year, and I know a lot of people say not to have one because you'll never keep it up, but that never stops me. So here goes.......
1. Be more financially responsible. Translation....SAVE money!
2. Correspondence. Translation...do better about calling, writing, emailing friends
My challenge to you is to make a resolution to do at least one thing to better our Earth. If it is taking your own grocery bags, or taking shorter showers, or recycling. Whatever, if we all do small things it could add up to something big! (Just a thought.)
As the holidays are coming to an end, I hope everyone enjoyed all the wonderful things the holiday season brings! Happy 2009. I can't wait to see what fabulous things this year has in store for Coco and I!
0 comments:
Post a Comment