We have all been anxiously awaiting to find out where Brita would match for her residency.(especially her!) She was supposed to find out today and we were all going to be on stand-by. To get a match in such a competitive field is something to celebrate, but I really wanted her to stay in LR. They ended up calling her last night and telling her that not only did she match, but she got her 1st choice: Little Rock! I was jumping up and down when she called and told me the good news. (Coco was barking, too.) Needless to say, we will definitely be celebrating tonight. Brita, I am so happy for you, Cam, and Bailey. Love you and I am so glad you're staying here!
Even though, this is a short week at school it has seemed extra long! Why is that.... Hope everyone has had a fabulous week and bundle up it sure is cold out there!
0 comments:
Post a Comment