Friday, January 9, 2009

First Week Back


The Three Musketeers
So we finally made it to Friday!!!! Getting back in the swing of things has been an adjustment, but I guess I can't complain, at least I have a job. I started off the week watching The Bachelor (or as we are calling it "Baby Daddy"). I have a feeling we are going to have some good drama this season and "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever!" We had to move GG supper club to Tuesdays because Chris is taking a class on Monday nights. It was so good to see everyone. That night is vital to my sanity! I was worn out by Wednesday and went to bed early. Last night, I had a few girls over for dinner, drinks, and chatting. It cracks me up how much girls can talk. Guys are so the opposite. They can sit around and watch a football game and barely utter 10 words the whole time. Coco had some visitors, too. Anna brought Hank and Megan brought Ozzie. They are both adorable and so full of energy. Coco tends to act a little snooty like she knows that she is older than them and why are they running around and wrestling. So silly!! Once again, the difference in boys and girls. (Just kidding.) I am so glad that more of my friends are getting dogs so they can all hang out. Last night, was sad and happy. I am sad that college football is ending, but I was happy that the Florida Gators won. (SEC rocks!!)
One week from today my favorite season of all begins. No I am not talking about Winter, Fall, Spring, or Summer.....I am talking about racing season. I am so pumped about Oaklawn I can barely stand it!!! Hope everyone has a had a good week and has an even better weekend!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

As always, love you pictures. The one of the girls looks like you and Tenny. At first I thought it was you and Tenny. I can't believe how Harper has changed. umh.... Wonder how the potty training is going.