Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Crazy Weekend

Anna, Brooke, and I at the bowling alley.
Anna and I Jeb was really into this game.
Pappy and Drew
How hilarious is this picture?!
Lounge lizards.
We made these shirts about 3 a.m. to wear while we sang "Turn Around." You can tell that we don't dabble in the drugs considering how they are spelled....classic!
Well, here I am again on a Monday still attempting to recover from the weekend. I like to think that I can still party like I am in college, but my body reminds me after 2 plus days of staying up way too late that that is not the case. Also, I hae a little more to recover from than usual. 2009 has proved a bit accident prone so far. I have found myself running in to a lot of things, slamming my hands in things, and I topped it all off by tripping and gashing my head open on Friday evening. Luckily, Dr. Deacon (Brita) was there to take care of me. You think that might of slowed me down, but oh no....Saturday, Drew got a big group together to go bowling in Maumelle. This is my second weekend in a row to go bowling. You would think I would improve, but even though I did hit a few strikes/spares I would have to catergorize myself as an inconsistent bowler. After hitting a strike/spare I would get 2 gutter balls. Most importantly, we had fun. After the bowling alley we decided to go back over to Brooke & Jeb's to watch the sad Razorback game. We had so much fun hanging out, playing games, and acting silly! Thanks for all the hospitality Brooke and Jeb. Last night, we had a low key dinner at Heather and Derek's and watched the Golden Globes. I can't really complain about the next 2 weeks at school. They are both 3 day weeks. I am excited because tomorrow night is Girl's Game Night and we are watching the premiere of American Idol. So excited!!!
Wish everyone happy, productive, and low-stress days ahead....

0 comments: