This is the only pic that I am going to post from the from Suzanne's Bday Celebration because in all the other photos, I look like I have a lazy eye. I don't know if it was the way I did my eye-makeup that night or the fact that I was intoxicated, but either way they're not the best photos. Anyway, we had a great time celebrating Suzanne's bday at Big Whiskey's. Then the party headed to Nate and Jen Perry's. After hanging out there, I made my way home (way too late)! Friday night, I was talking to my friend Jeremy about how excited I was about racing season and before I knew it he invited my to drive over for the day and come back that evening.
Saturday morning, he called and said he would be here to get me in 10 minutes. I was still in bed, but rushed around and they didn't have to wait on me. Did I mention that I was the only girl, going to the races with 4 boys? We had a blast and after betting and drinking all day I came home with money so no complaints here. Needless to say, I went home by 10 p.m. I was exhausted! Sunday, I woke up and did some stuff around the house and then drove to Hot Springs to hang out with my mom. We had a nice relaxing day. Monday, I had they day off for MLK day and decided to go to the races again. (I am telling you I am obsessed!) Renee, Brandon, and I went. I did a lot of homework on the races that were taking place that day to see if this would help in my betting. I hit the Daily Double, the Pick 3, and cashed in a ticket every race! (It did pay off!) You might be thinking Effie is rich, well only one problem... Most of the time the Daily Double and Pick 3 pay A LOT of money, but yesterday it was a lot of favorites so it wasn't a huge amount, but I came out with about double what I went with. And a Curlin' bobble head doll!!! Also, I had a great time with Renee and Brandon......always a lot of laughs!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment