Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend 2011

All the girls (and Stephen) at Widespread.
On the lake at White Bird Cove.
Fran and Ruth back together again!!!

Anna and I at Widespread Panic Friday night.
Field Day!!!

Well the weekend that kicks off the summer has arrived!!! Friday was Field Day at school. In the past, we only play games at Field Day til about 12 and then come in and watch a movie and chill out. This year, they had stuff planned starting at 8:15 til 2. The kids were worn out at the end of the day and so was I. I came home and took a nap because Friday night we went to see Widespread Panic at Riverfest. It was a lot of fun, the weather was perfect, and it was a great show! Saturday, I got up and headed to Hot Springs to go to the lake. We spent the day at White Bird Cove. We ordered out Sam's Pizza and hung out at the lakehouse all night. We had too much fun and at one point had a dance off where I proceeded to do several backbends....what?! Yesterday, we went back out on the lake and then had family dinner last night and watched the fireworks. We didn't stay up too late since we had been going strong for 3 days. I watched a Sex and City marathon today while laying in bed and finally came back to LR. Hoping I can get all my house stuff straightened out this week and finally get back to normal. Excited for the summer!!!
Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: