I cannot believe it, but we only have 2 full weeks of school left!!! Needless to say, we have been super busy with activities at and after school. Thursday night, I went to dinner at my student Parag's home. They made a traditional Indian feast. It was amazing and they kept saying that they were honored that I was there and to have an American in their home. It was a very special experience and the food was delicious!! Saturday morning, I volunteered at Miracle League. This is always such a rewarding experience. The above picture is of my buddy and his sweet little brother. How weird is this...a friend of mine volunteered last weekend and he picked the same little boy. On any given Saturday there are about 200 kids out there so this was kind of crazy. Yesterday afternoon, I went to a little girl in my class' birthday party. She was so excited that I came and it was fun. Last night I had not 1 but 2 weddings to attend and they weren't in the same town! Can we say 27 dresses?! I wish I could have stayed at the 1st one longer, but it was out of town and I was driving by myself and didn't want to get back too late. Both brides, Blaine and Sloan looked gorgeous. Best wishes to both the happy couples!
I've spent most of the week/weekend battling a nasty cough and I'm hoping that it will soon be gone. Even though it's been chilly this weekend, the weather has been beautiful! I broke out my new hat today in the backyard. It is so super fab and I can't wait to wear it at the lake.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment