Today, I needed a couple of quotes about not being so hard on myself. I am definitely my worst critic when it comes to my appearance, my personality, and my talents. I tend to harp on everything I would change about myself and what I can do to improve. Have you ever said or done something, in the moment, maybe not thought a lot about it and it definitely wasn't said or done with any malicious intent, but then you find yourself questioning what you said or the decision....please say I'm not the only one! This happened to me yesterday. I questioned my decision to the point that I laid in bed last night saying, "let it go, let it go, let it go!" If you never question anything that you do or say....consider yourself lucky. I don't do this often, but I also don't going around saying and doing things and thinking that they would never affect anyone, but myself. Sometimes you just need a good quote to remind yourself to not be so hard on yourself, that no one is perfect, and all we can do is try are best and know that sometimes we mess up. That being said, I do think it's good to always try and improve yourself and strive to be your "best" self. Even though it may not seem like it (ha!), I am always trying to work on ME. Sorry if this post is a bit of a downer, but sometimes this is the best outlet for me to get some of this crazy out of my head...ha!
All images are from www.quotablecards.com (the best!)
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment