Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I cannot express how much my mom means to me and have enjoyed spending time with her this weekend and always. I have been a bit M.I.A. this week. School was very busy trying to get all the mother's day projects completed. They turned out great and I hope the moms liked them. Friday, my mom and I drove up to Bentonville to spend the weekend with my 91 year old grandmother, Nanny. She is in great health, lives by herself, and it is always great to see her! Saturday, my sis, her kids and my other grandmother, Gigi, drove over from Tulsa. It was so fun to all be together, even if it was brief. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed hanging out on the back patio most of the day. They left late afternoon and we hung out and watched the Kentucky Derby. Last night, we went to Sarah and Jared's TCBY. The store is so amazing! TCBY is the best and it reminds me of being a kid. I am so proud of them and can't believe their dream became a reality. Best of all, Sarah and Bennett met us at the store. I got to hold him and feed him. He's a doll and they're doing well. Going to see "Something Borrowed" this afternoon. I let you know my thoughts...I really enjoyed both of the books so we'll see.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment