Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Rent is 2 DAMN High!!!!
Currently still living with Renee and Brandon....it's like Three's Company...ha!

This weekend ended up being super busy!!! Friday night, we went The Town Pump to see a band. I had one jello shot too many and I was feeling it yesterday. Saturday, I ended up going to The Little Rock Film Festival with Renee and Mel. We saw "Natural Selection" and it was really good!!! Then I ended up going to eat and get a beer or two with some friends. Well we ended up closing down U.S. Pizza and went out from there....what?! Today, I went to church, a class at church that lasted til 2, went to school and worked in my classroom for a couple of hours, and then back to the film festival...geez! We went to see "DAMN!" This a documentary about "The Rent is 2 DAMN High" political party. It was hysterical. This guy is a crack up!!! I am going to be tired tomorrow, but it was a fun weekend and it's my last week of work...woop woop!!
I received some exciting news about next school year. I am very excited and will be able to share more details soon. I will say that God answer prayers!!!!

post signature

0 comments: