Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Tuesday

This morning as I was walking in, one of my students, Addyson, said, "Miss Edwards, I brought these for you!" I turned around to see some beautiful daffodils. I have always said that Fall was my favorite season, but I really enjoy the flowers that Spring brings us. My favorite flowers are grown at the beginning/middle of Spring. They are daffodils, tulips, peonies, and hydrangeas. Last year, I discovered the hyacinth. Luckily, I grow all these in my backyard. Hyacinths may not be as appealing to the eye, but their smell is unbelievable. I noticed them coming up in the backyard yesterday...woo hoo!!!
We have been talking about Dr. Seuss and will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow. His books are always so happy! Next time, you are at a book store pick up one of his books, I promise it will make you smile.
Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: