Friday, March 11, 2011

Stella and Dot





Showing off all my new bracelets and my fab new watch!
Recently, I hosted a Stella and Dot trunk show. One of my student's mothers sells it. I earned quite a few free items and they all came in the mail yesterday. If you remotely know me, you know that I like to wear a lot of bracelets all at the same time. I have seen on several style blogs lately that there are other people who like to do this as well....bracelet lovers unite! I am sporting them today and I LOVE them. They look extra fab with the new gold watch I got for my bday. If you aren't familiar with their jewelry stop by their website (stelladot.com) and check it out. Super cute stuff!
It is supposed to be beautiful weather this weekend. So thankful for a sunny Friday! Happy weekend and only 5 more school days til Spring Break!
Hope all is well....
post signature

0 comments: