Last night, we celebrated my niece Harper's 4th birthday. She is the first grandchild/niece in my family. I cannot believe she is already 4! It makes me sad how fast time flies. Her party was so fun and she was so excited to see all of her family and friends. My sis went all out and the decorations, food, cake, and fun were amazing!!! Harper wanted a "Foofa" cake and my sister made this cake. I was super impressed! We were going to have face painting so I practiced on the girls and myself Thursday night. We ended up having plenty of other fun things to do at the party, but the girls sure liked "practicing." My sis and bro-in-laws best friend/the guy that introduced them bought Harper this 7 ft. indoor trampoline. Chris, Uncle Tyler, and another one of their friends put it together last night. They set it up in the playroom and Uncle Tyler's gift was a major hit!! First thing this morning, Ellie wanted to jump. We had a great time and I can't believe Spring Break is almost over. Not ready to go back to work, but would I ever be...ha!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment