Today is Ash Wednesday and the first day of Lentin season. This year I am giving up eating out. This will be quite challenging. I don't eat out very often, but the thought of not going at all has made me think....aaahhhh!!!! Each year, I try to give up something that is a true sacrifice. Last year I was a vegan, one year I gave up alcohol, one year sweets, one year caffeine.... I am always up for a challenge so we'll see how I do with this one. I was explaining to my students why today is called Ash Wednesday and one of them looked at me, she seemed very concerned, and she said, "how are the ashes going to come off?" Ha! I explained that they would come off when I washed my face tonight. Heading out the door in a few minutes for Ash Wednesday service. Hope all is well....
EEE
0 comments:
Post a Comment