Sunday, March 20, 2011

Firsts

The view from the top of Pinnacle this morning.
Today is the first day of Spring. Also, this morning was my first Pinnacle climb of the season. I like to climb pinnacle weekly (at least) during the spring, summer and early fall. I was supposed to go Friday, but something came up and I didn't have time. I decided to get up and go early this morning before church. It was beautiful, but seeing as I like to make most things a competition (usually with myself) I didn't take too much time at the top because I was trying to get up and down the mountain in under 40 minutes. So far, I have been enjoying March Madness, going on some long runs/hikes, enjoying the weather, and relaxing on my Spring Break. I really don't think it will set in til tomorrow when I don't have to get up and go to work that I am on a break. Looking forward to some relaxation and quality time catching up with family and friends.
Hope all is well....
post signature

0 comments: