Monday, July 26, 2010

Videos

Today I am thankful for videos. I spent the weekend in Tulsa with my sister and her family. The girsl are getting so big and really excited about having a baby brother. Harper will talk your ear off. I slept in her room with her and on Saturday morning she woke me up by saying, "Hi Ebbie, the sun's out!" We laid in bed and played games on my iPhone for about an hour. It was so precious. Last time I saw them I took some videos of her on my iPhone. Now she wants to watch her "mobies" every chance she gets. We made a few more this weekend. I love watching these videos over and over again. They always make me happy! I only have 2 more weeks with the Jenkins. Where did the summer go?! I'm getting really excited/nervous about school. Can't wait to take videos of my little kindergarteners. This video is of Harper singing a song she made up. I have another video that from this weekend that I will try to post later.

Hope all is well....


post signature

0 comments: