Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Apps

Today I am thankful for Apps. If you are confused I am referring to various applications that I have on my iPhone. Many of these are games and free. I have only purchased probably a handful of apps over the past several years. Some apps that I am really diggin' on these days are...

1.Gadabout or POST it's $.99 and allows you to make fab little cards to send via email or text. This girl's stationary is fab, too! Google Gadabout or Hannah Brooks Nation to find out more.


2. iBooks is free and then you can sample and eventually buy the books for a cheap $9.99.


3. IncrediBooth is only compatible with the iPhone 4, but it is so awesome!!! It's $.99 and you can take pics in a series and then when they are "developed" they look like a film strip from a photo booth. Here are some I did of myself last night. Not my fave pics of myself, but you get the idea. Can't wait to pull this one out at dinner or out on the town with my best girlfriends.

I always love finding out about new apps so please share if you have any you can't live without!Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: