Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Microwave

My new microwave!
Today I am thankful for my new microwave. This may come as a shock, but I haven't had a microwave in over a year. And yes I cook a lot. It is not that I haven't had the money, but I have been too lazy to have someone come look at it and then schedule a new delivery, etc. I have gotten so used to it that I wonder how much I will use this new one, but either way it is nice that it works now...ha!
I had the best time in Dallas. Clare and I were double trouble for sure. I could do a whole blog on how much fun we had, but the few pics will tell you a lot. We laughed so hard several times I literally fell to the ground! We shopped and I stocked up on some great items. Also, I had such a great time getting to meet some friends she has made since moving there. So glad I made the trip even though I felt a bit zombie like on Monday. One highlight of the weekend was watching several of our favorite YouTube videos. "Drinking Out of Cups" which we quoted all weekend and "Stavros Flatly" which we attempted to imitate on the dance floor. If you've never seen either one of these I highly recommend them!Our double rings.
Imitating "Stavros Flatly"....yes that brown shoe is me trying to kick Clare's head!!!

In the giant chair at Victor Tangos.
Hope all is well....
post signature

1 comments:

Erin Baskin said...

Effie I just found your blog and have already showed it to Aaryn, I LOVE it! You are so cute! I told my mom how much fun I had with you this weekend and she was so excited! Hope you are well and I get to see you soon pretty girl!

xx,

Erin

p.s. I have a blog too! but I have been really had at posting lately, here it is:
http://ashesoflaughter.blogspot.com/