Today and everyday I am thankful for coffee!!! It doesn't have as much to do with caffeine as much as a morning ritual. Nothing is better than a great cup of coffee. I really enjoy Starbucks Pike Place Roast. It is so rich and bold! Boulevard Bread Company has great coffee, but everything their is great. One thing I miss about living in Fayetteville is Arsaga's coffee. In my opinion, it is some of the best coffee ever!!! I really enjoy the various coffee mugs I have and try to pick out the one that best suits how I am feeling that day. My sister and I were laughing this weekend remembering how my mom started us on coffee early. She called it "coffee milk" because it was about half coffee half milk. I really enjoy drinking a cup of coffee while walking Coco in the morning. This is usually only possible in the summer since I have to be at work so early during the school year.
Looking forward to celebrating America this weekend. Please remember what this holiday celebrates. We are so fortunate to live in a FREE county! Also, remember those fighting for our country. I saw a print last night at Hobby Lobby with a picture of a soldier and a scripture that said, "Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his friends." This brought a tear...I know I'm a geek. Hope everyone has a safe and holiday.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment