Today I am thankful for acts of kindness. By the way, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, but literally I have been so busy I just fall in bed at night! I love doing little things for people. Sending them a random note, happy text or email, dropping by a card and candy, taking them flowers for no reason just because. I love doing this for others because it makes me feel great to see how excited they get for a simple, out of the blue, act of kindness. Today I received a not so simple, act of kindness. I wrote a blog about how much I love Tory Burch shoes not too long ago and today I came home to one of the pairs that I had blogged about on my front porch!! A friend of mine and fellow blogger had had them sent to me! I am doing two paintings for her house. I expected nothing in return because really I had the time and this is something I enjoy doing! She decided that it would be a nice gesture to send these to me as a thank you. Needless to say, I almost started crying I was so excited!!! Can't wait to go get a pedi and start sporting these super cute sandals! Just know if you ever think about calling someone, texting, writing on their facebook, emailing, writing a note....whatever...DO IT!!!! Your kindness will be so appreciated and those are the things that people remember!
Hope all is well....

1 comments:
Just like how Coco's Easter card you mailed to me TOTALLY made my day!!! I agree these are the acts that people remember the most!
Happy Easter Effie and Coco......
see you next weekend!!!!
Much Love,
Angela
Post a Comment