The girls on top of Pinnacle Mountain
This tulip is beautiful!!!!
These smelled amazing!
Daffodil HillToday I am thankful for Spring. I have always said that Fall is my favorite season, but this year I have had a new appreciation for Spring. I LOVE flowers and have enjoyed watching everything bloom. Last Friday, my mom and I went to Garvan Gardens to see "Daffodil Hill," but we were surprised to see all the tulips and smell the hyacinths. It was beautiful!!! Spring Break is going by so fast, but the weather has been great. Yesterday, I took the girls to the golf course. The weather was perfect! Today, I took them to hike Pinnacle Mountain. It was a zoo!!! I go to Pinnacle often when the weather is nice and I have never seen it like this. There were so many people there, but we made it all the way to the top and back down. Heading to see my sister and celebrate Harper's 3rd birthday this weekend. My how time flies!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment