Tuesday, April 20, 2010

GLEE!!!!


Today I am thankful for "Glee!!!" The definition of glee is joy and this show makes me so happy! Tonight is a new episode and it is dedicated to Madonna...I can't wait! I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth even though it may seem like it. Last week I was tired from the wedding festivities, played tennis a lot, hurt my shoulder again, finished testing, and spent time with great friends!!! My fabulous friend Kate came in town from NYC and it is always great to see her and spend time with her. It makes me miss the days when we were neighbors on Midland. Due to my shoulder getting hurt again, sleeping has been a little difficult. I went to bed super early last night and have just been enjoying the weather this afternoon.

I've been teaching about recycyling and Earth Day all this week and the kids have made some great artwork and I hope I'm inspiring them to do a little to save our planet.


I'm going to try to do better about blogging. I'm still thankful for tons of stuff lately, but sitting down to write it down has been difficult.

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: