The plaid shirts
Twinkies!
Modeling....
The future Allbrittons are very patriotic!
Drew and I in our costumes!So I have been writing for about the past week that I was so excited about my friend Kate coming for the weekend and she finally came! We had such a great time and I was sad to take her to the airport yesterday! Friday night, we went to dinner at Acadia (her fave and I love it, too!) Afterwards, we went over to Renee's and put on our pj's and just chatted and laughed. Saturday morning, we all kind of did our own thing and then met up in the afternoon. Kate and I went and ran a few errands. The pics in the plaid shirt were taken at TJ Maxx. We had more fun there than I think you are supposed to and we were getting some odd looks, but oh well this isn't the first time! Kate wanted to buy a new piece of luggage and remembered TJ having good deals. I am not a fan of the TJ Maxx in LR. It is always crowded, unorganized, and dirty, but I told her I would go with. Needless to say we both found this shirt and loved it! We both bought it and decided to do our own fashion show in the store...so funny! Saturday night, we went to dinner and then went back over to Renee's and sat outside and ate banana pudding. It is Kate's favorite and I made it for her as a treat. She thinks that I make the best ever, and I have to say it did taste amazing!!! I went over to Anna and Drew's after that and as usual we stayed up way too late and got into the costumes. Always so much fun!!! Yesterday, we were just super lazy and the weather was perfect for it! I had such an amazing weekend with friends, and it just made me so grateful for the wonderful friends I have been blessed with! I think each one has been placed in my life for a reason and I thank God for each and everyone of their personalities and wonderful qualities!
I am loving the chill in the air!!! The season finale of Entourage was last night and as sad as I was I LOVED the outcome! This week is sweet Ellie's 1st birthday. I cannot believe it! My mom and I are going to leave on Friday and go to Tulsa for the festivities. I just got off the phone with my sister and she said that it is going to be like a mini fall carnival. It sounds like it is going to be a blast for kids and adults.
I started my "yoga project" today. I workout a lot and wanted to try something different. I am going to do yoga 3 times a week for the next 4 weeks and see if I see any differences in the way that I look and most importantly feel! I'll post updates...
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment