Ellie playing.

Harper's face paint.....one side.
The other side of Harper's face.
Cool Harper!
Harper giving Coco a kiss....so sweet!!!
Harper getting her toenails painted.
Sisters....I LOVE this pic!!!
Happy 1st birthday Ellie!!
Digging in!!
She liked the icing!!!
Mic check!!!
Harper painting pumpkins at the party.
Coco worn out on the ride home.
The other side of Harper's face.
Cool Harper!
Harper giving Coco a kiss....so sweet!!!
Harper getting her toenails painted.
Sisters....I LOVE this pic!!!
Happy 1st birthday Ellie!!
Digging in!!
She liked the icing!!!
Mic check!!!
Harper painting pumpkins at the party.
Coco worn out on the ride home.Friday afternoon, Mom and I headed to Tulsa for the birthday festivities. We got their around 9 and Harper was still up ready for Grandma, Ebbie, and Coco to get there. She was so excited to see us and we were excited to see her, too!! We woke up Saturday morning and it was fall!! YAY!!! Tennyson and I went to run some errands for the party that morning and then went home to get everything ready for the party. My sister did a great job and the party was a blast!! There was a big blow-up, jumpy thing in the back yard, pumpkin painting, face painting (thanks to me), lots of kids, great weather, and tons of fun!!! We counted about 45 people. I don't think that many people have ever come to a party for me.....Ellie you rock!!! I am so blessed to have such a great family!
The drive home was quite comical. About a year ago, I read the book Same Kind of Different as Me. This is a phenomenal, life-changing book!!! If you haven't read this book, put it on your list. They have another book out and my mom got it and we were reading it on the way home. The only problem was we both kept tearing up and crying that we could barely read it. We only made it through about 30-40 pages, but I know this book will be just as good. It already sparked my mom and I talking about things we can do to help others and most of all be thankful for.
I had a great weekend and I am gearing up for a busy week!! I am so glad the Hogs won!!
Hope all is well.....




2 comments:
Ok I need to know what the next book is called I love the first one!..Ellie is one cool chic!
i need to finishe my "stamp" and have you help me with it. ill do it tomorrow :)
i cant wait to see you this weekend. i am sooooo excited!
Post a Comment