This might be one of my most favorite pics of Coco EVER!!!
Coco in her new Snuggie
Anna playing like Hank was Simba from The Lion King....it was his first b-day.
Anna, Megs, and LC
The chicken that just showed up in the backyard.
Barrett took it home.
The boys using the shotski.
Getting ready....Can I just say how sick and tired I am of all this rain!!! It is so annoying!!! This weekend was one of the craziest weekends I have had in awhile. Not crazy from partying, etc., but just the most random series of events. On Saturday, Drew and Derek rented out The Fountain for us all to watch the game out. It was fun to all watch it together even though the outcome was not fun! Afterwards Barrett and Kasey, had people over. I cannot accurately describe how much fun we had. From the mix of people, to the bizarre things that occured it was one of the most fun days/nights I've had in a long time! My stomach hurt from laughing so hard on Sunday. I went to Hot Springs on Sunday to spend some quality time with Debs and to try on all the clothes she had been working on for me. I love them all and appreciate all the time and work she put into them. I truly have the best mom/friend in the world!!! I cannot wait to wear this one leapord print dress...I'm thinking Anna and Drew's engagement party might be the perfect place?! I'm going to see a sneak preview of the Michael Jackson movie tonight. Also, I am headed to Fayetteville for Halloween and the game this weekend. I am still debating on what to dress up as. Next week, you'll have to find out by looking at the pics.
Hope all is well....


1 comments:
I showed Harley Coco's precious picture.....he said "woof woof, what a hottie!!!" Loved the chicken!! What in the world is Barrett going to do with it?
Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Love you,
Angela
Post a Comment