Ellie's cupcake
Harper's cupcakeI LOVE cupcakes and I did these cupcake paintings for my nieces Harper and Ellie. Yesterday, was Ellie's 1st birthday!!! I cannot believe she is already 1! I wanted to paint Ellie a cupcake, but didn't want to leave out my sweet Harper so I painted her one, too! I think they turned out so cute and will look adorable in their rooms. My mom and I are going to Tulsa this afternoon for the bday festivities. I cannot wait to see the girls this weekend and celebrate. I am so SICK of this rain and I think that my pants and shoes are still wet from this morning!!! Looking forward to a cool, dry place... Coco went to the groomer this morning so hopefully she will be looking extra spiffy for the party!
Not only to I figure out how to make my own button I also figured out how to make a custom signature...yee yay!!! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Go Hogs Beat Tigers!!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment