Thursday, September 1, 2011

Testing out my new blogging app...




Little Coco was tired...


Heidi and Mom at dinner.
So I have a new mobile blogging app and more than anything this is a test post. I am still going back and forth on whether i should get a new computer or just get an iPad. The only things I use my home computer for are blogging and hulu...both things I'm finding out have apps. If you have any thoughts/opinions on new computer or iPad let me know. This week has been good, but very hectic!! A lot of family has been in town. It's been good to see everyone, but has made for some long days after working all day....I think I'm still adjusting...ha! At least all the family time has included lots of laughs! Looking forward to a long relaxing weekend.
-EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: