Wild women in the kitchen....my mom, Aunt Beth, Aunt Linda, and Aunt Judy.
Drove past the Tri-Delt house today...it was Bid Day!
Good morning sweet Baby Biscuit!
Bennett and I hanging out at the pool.
My 91 year old Nanny was giving me cooking tips.
This weekend I went to Northwest Arkansas. I spent Friday night and part of the day Saturday at my 91 year old Nanny's house. She is in very good health, but lately has been really weak and having some dizzy spells. I hope she is on the mend soon. I had a great time spending time with her while she gave me cooking tips and caught me up on all the family news. Saturday afternoon, I went to Fayetteville to spend the night with Sarah, Jared and Bennett. We hung out all day at her parent's pool with her fam and all the babies. It reminded me of college days hanging out out there. Last night we went to dinner and then the girls went to a late movie. This morning we woke up and I fed Bennett, played with him and got him ready for church. This afternoon, my Aunt Beth arrived from Alaska. My uncle passed away last week after a long fight following a lung transplant. They're having a memorial service on Tuesday. My mom and aunts came over to my house and then I went over to my Aunt Linda's house for dinner. We looked through old pictures and laughed until our tummies hurt. It was a great relaxing weekend. A lot of quality time spent with people I love!
School is still going great!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment