What I feel like when one of my fave teams lose!On a happier note look what starts tonight!!!
So both of my favorite football teams lost this weekend. Arkansas got blown out by a really good Alabama team. Hope our defense is working this week! Also, the Colts are now 0-3....what?! The worst part is they lost on a field goal at the end of the game. I guess football is like any other relationship your heart is invested in. There will always be highs and lows. When you win you feel like you are on "cloud 9" and when you lose you feel like someone has smashed your heart in to a million pieces. Especially on a last second loss! I guess this is only how the football obsessed feel, wish I didn't care so much!
On a happier note, Gossip Girl starts back tonight! I am so excited. We are watching it with our GG Supper Club and I will be cooking the inaugural meal. It is a Fall themed menu. If the recipes are good I will share them....fingers crossed! Also, I am looking forward to watching the new show "Heart of Dixie" with Rachel Bilson...a.k.a. Summer from The O.C.
Hope all is well....
0 comments:
Post a Comment