Friday, September 2, 2011

Are You Ready for Some Football??!!




First Hog game tomorrow..WPS!!


Donal W. Reynolds Stadium


Honestly, one of my fave tv shows!


My student Sophie and I today. It was A for Arkansas day...she is so stinkin' cute!!!


My new Hog beaded bracelet.


Coco's got the Hog spirit, too!!


Woo Pig Sooieee!!!

Today we had A for Arkansas day at school. We have some super cute mini-Hog fans! Even Coco wanted to join in..... Tomorrow, College Game Day starts!!! This is one of my favorite tv shows...if that makes sense. It gives you all the latest college football news and usually has some personal interest stories, too. Also, tomorrow marks the kick-off of Razorback football season. If you've read this blog for awhile or know me at all you know that I am 100% obsessed with football and like to watch football as much or more than most boys. I am so excited for the LONG weekend! Woo Pig Sooiee....Go Hogs!
Hope all is well.....

-EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: