Sunday, September 4, 2011

So Long Summer....







Coco watching football...no joke!





Coco at the top of Pinnacle Mt.!!!





Walking on the rocks at the top.





We did it!!!





The Starbucks lady gave Coco a whole cup of whip cream!





Love you Lake Hamilton!





Anna and Hank on the boat.





Drew, Anna and I on the boat...love them to pieces!!!

I have had the most wonderful weekend!!! Friday night, I picked up Jenna from the airport. I haven't seen her since she moved to Arizona. It was great to catch up. Saturday, I woke and watch College Gameday and lots of football!!! I squeezed in a couple of errands and then more football and couch time. Coco and I had such a great day together....she went shopping with me and might be the new Anthropologie spokesperson...ha! She loved watching football, too. The Hogs looked great and I think it's going to be a great season! Today, Coco and I hiked
Pinnacle. I try to do this trail once a week and I have always wanted to take her. She walked about a 1/3 of the way up and a 1/3 of the way down. I carried her the other part of the way. This afternoon, I headed to Hot Springs for one last boat ride.
The weather was PERFECT!!! We had a great dinner and I came back so I could wake up in my bed. So excited for the extra day off!!!!
Hope all is well.....
-EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: