Bennett and I at lunch today.
Barrett and I wearing wigs at the reception....so fun!!!!
Anna, Brita, and I at the reception.
Waking up to this this morning was awesome!!
In the backseat with Baby B.
I'm officially out of school for the summer!!!!! I am beyond excited, but don't feel like it has fully sunk in. It is by the grace of God thatI made it thru this school year. This was a new school and grade level for me this year. I had some challenging kids in my class this year, but I learned so much and looking back I am so grateful for this year. I am beyond excited to announce that I will be teaching Pre-K next year!!!! I will be teaching with one of my best friends, Molly, and I look forward to what next year holds....
As a great start to the summer, I went up to Fayetteville yesterday. It never gets old driving down Maple St. past the Tri-Delt house. We got to stay at Sarah's fabulous new house and I got to spend a lot of quality time with Baby Bennett. He is 100% fabulous and we were fighting over who would hold him! Also, we went up for Mallory and Zaff's wedding. It was so sweet and so fun! It was so them and we ended the night dancing to a blue-grass band and wearing wigs. Looking forward to a week at the pool and starting my summer reading list.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment