So we have a day and half of school left and I started thinking what I wanted to do over my summer break. I will be keeping the Jenkins girls again, but only 2 days a week this summer. That gives me some time to do some other fun stuff. I don't want this to be like a New Year's Resolution, but I thought it would be fun to make a list of some things I want to do over the summer. So here goes...
- Travel...going to NYC for the 4th of July, going to go see the girls in Tulsa, want to go see Clare in Dallas before she starts her first "big girl" job, and who knows where else....
- READ!!! (If you have any good books to reccomend let me know.)
- Sleep in...this is something I have a hard time doing.
- Get everything at my house fixed and in tip-top shape!
- Sew...not sure what I'll make...
- Do some painting/art projects
- Volunteer
Hopefully through the blog you can follow the things on this list I actually do. Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment