Clare came and met us at the pool.
All the chairs at the pool were taken so my sis and I had to share this chair....ha!!
Sisters, sisters!!!!!
So I got back last night from a fabulous trip with my sister! I went down on Wednesday and stayed the night with Clare. As always, we had fun just hanging out and being silly. I dropped my iPhone at Albertson's and had to get a new one, and I got the white one!!! My sister got there on Thursday and we had so much fun! We laughed a lot, called room service at 4 a.m., shopped and ate well. As always, my sister was on the lookout for my newest boyfriend...in her mind I need to move there...she's so silly! This morning, I was announced in front of the church. After attending Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church for 5 years I finally took a class and decided to join. My mom came over and we went to lunch with the Blaggs and Allbrittons. We had a great time and they are always so great to include my mom and I!
Today is Father's Day. I have received some very sweet texts and phone calls from friends and family. In Psalm 68:5, it says that God is "a father to the fatherless." I miss my dad today and everyday, but I was so blessed to have such a great dad for 22 years of my life!
Hope all is well....

1 comments:
Looks like the sis trip was a huge success!! You look fab as always! You're beautiful friend, inside and out! Miss you, love you!
Post a Comment