Lizzie, Barrett, Anna and I at Annie's 30th birthday fiesta.
Barrett and I with the birthday girl!!!
Coco and I enjoying a lazy summer morning at OUR house!!!
Coco sunning by the front door.
Hung out with sweet Ella Coleman all day Thursday.
The "P.S. I Made This..." sun visor I made.
The back view.....
Hung out all day yesterday at Brooke and Jeb's pool.
The patriotic star I made for my front door.
Since I am waiting on my insurance money and currently don't have a computer it makes posting on the blog a bit difficult...ha! This is a bit of a catch up post of everything that's been going on. Tuesday night, I went to my friend Annie's 30th birthday party. It was a lot of fun! Wednesday, we finally moved back home!!!! Coco and I have been loving being back at home. Laying in bed, spending lazy mornings at home, running in my neighborhood, walking Coco....I have really missed all the comforts of my own home. Thursday, I hung out with sweet Ella Coleman all day. She is getting so big! Friday evening, I went to a party for Tilley and Betsy. The weather was great and we spent a lot of time on the deck. Yesterday, I spent the afternoon and evening at Brooke and Jeb's pool. We hung out, listened to music, swam, and cooked out. Today, I went to church and then made a patriotic star for my front door. I am really pleased with how it turned out.
Other than these events, I've just been running a lot and enjoying my summer.
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment