Sunday, January 2, 2011

Top Ten of 2010

So I decided to put together a Top Ten of 2010. I used mostly pics... The list is in no particular order.
What a great year!



1. The U2 concert in Norman, Oklahoma. This was definitely a bucket list experience for me!







2. Charity Events- I chaired/hosted, attended, volunteered at, and supported many different charities this year. Until I started making this list, I didn't realized how much my friends and I not only attend and support, but we organize and volunteer for charity events.





3. Weddings- some of my very best friends got married this year. It was a fun, busy year with parties, trips and ultimately the wedding! I am so happy that I was able to share in their most special days!



4. Bachelorette Parties- these pics don't even begin to show the fun that we had. We went to Dallas for Anna's and Memphis for Barrett's bachelorette parties. They were a blast!!!!

5. My new job- this is a pic of my Kindergarten class.


6. I ran and completed the 2010 Dallas Whiterock Marathon....26.2 miles!

8. The birth of my first nephew, Jack Henry Haggard.

9. I got to meet Chief Shoe Giver, Blake Mycoskie. Any of you that know me, know that I am obsessed with Toms and the whole idea of the company!


10. Getting to attend the Arkansas vs. Texas A&M game at Cowboys Stadium (amazing) in Dallas!

post signature


1 comments:

The Deacons said...

Thats a good list! It really was a great year! Love you friend.